The Tornado II incorporates materials and systems not commonly found in aircraft comparably priced. This, combined with Titan Aircraft's renowned reputation for a high quality product, superior aircraft performance, and outstanding customer support, is sure to provide the pilot and kit builder a very pleasurable experience and a fantastic resale value.
The kit has an estimated build time of 150 - 300 hours and includes all required materials, components, and fasteners. The kit does not however include the engine, propeller, and instruments because of different customer preferences.
This aircraft combines friendly low speed handling characteristics with agility and high performance. The Tornado II is designed to a +6g / -4g load limit capability at 1,000 pounds gross weight. When operating with the Rotax 582 engine the cruise speed is in excess of 110 mph. The stall speed in landing configuration flying solo is 35 mph.
Tornado II qualifies as a Light Sport Aircraft as defined by the FAA.
- Our Fleet T-51D • T-51B • Tornado I • Tornado II • Tornado S • Tornado SS
- Products T-51 Options • Tornado Options • Engines • Engine Accessories • Instruments • Lights • Props • Apparel
- Advisories T-51 Mustang • Tornado
- Downloads T-51 Mustang Brochure • T-51 Mustang Manual • Torando I Manual • Tornado II, S, & SS Manual
- CG Calculator
- Contact Us
- Links CS & A Insurance • Titan Yahoo Group • Titan Mustang Group • IWASM • YouTube