* Very Important - Figure Weight and Balance Before Flight *
The moment is measured in inch pounds, where the inch dimension is the ARM length and pounds are the force (weight) applied at the ARM location. The datum -0- is the point from which all ARM lengths are measured.
For the airplane, the individual moments for each item are added to give the airplanes total moment (about datum -0-). Next the total moment is divided by the aircrafts flying weight, giving you the C.G. location. The flying weight will change for various pilot weights, passenger weights, and/or fuel amount.
- Our Fleet T-51D • T-51B • Tornado I • Tornado II • Tornado S • Tornado SS
- Advisories T-51 Mustang • Tornado
- Downloads T-51 Mustang Manual • Tornado I Manual • Tornado II, S, & SS Manual
- CG Calculator
- Contact Us
- Links CS & A Insurance • Titan Yahoo Group • Titan Mustang Group • IWASM • YouTube